Incoming Exchange Program Online Application for:
Rikkyo University - Stockton University Study Abroad Program
Please use this online application to submit your application materials.
- Click "Apply Now" and select the term you wish to apply.
- Click “OK” on the pop-up window to continue.
- Select “I do not have login credentials to this site.” and click submit.
- Complete the section with your personal information and a valid email address.
- An email with your temporary log-in information will be sent to you. Click “OK” on the pop-up window and check your email.
- Open the link from your email and start your online application by following the instruction.
Stockton University, New Jersey’s Distinctive Public University, is among the top public Regional Universities of the North. It is ranked at #9 by U.S. News & World Report in its 2019 edition of “America’s Best Colleges" and is one of The Princeton Review's Best Northeastern Colleges.
Stockton has grown geographically as well as academically in recent years. The university now includes the 1,600-acre main campus in the pristine Pinelands National Reserve, a new residential campus in Atlantic City, and locations in Cape May and Ocean counties.
Tota enrollment exceeded 9,600 in the fall of 2018, a new record. Stockton offers small classes and boasts 321 full-time faculty members - 94 percent of whom hold the highest degree in their fields.
The Academic Quad expansion, featuring the Unified Science Center 2, a $33.2 million expansion of Stockton’s world-class science facilities, along with a $15.2 million Health Sciences Center, opened spring 2018 on the main Galloway campus.
The Atlantic City campus, with housing for 533 students overlooking the beach and Boardwalk, parking and an academic building that can accommodate up to 1,800 students, opened fall 2018. This campus is part of a public-private partnership with Atlantic City Development Corp., or AC Devco.
Stockton General Brochure