Study Abroad 101 Video Orientation
Study Abroad 101: Video Orientation
The Office of Global Engagement has produced a video orientation which serves to introduce students to the Study Abroad process. We encourage both students and parents to view the video orientation. The video orientation has been made available with closed captioning turned on by default. This captioning can be disabled in the video player if it's not needed.
Study Abroad - Orientation
- Introduction to Study Abroad (2m 54s)
- How to Decide to Study Abroad (4m 35s)
- Beginning the Study Abroad Process (5m 25s)
- Learning more about the Programs (7m 35s)
- About the Courses (6m 17s)
- Costs and Financial Aid (7m 02s)
- Additional Online Resources (2m 08s)
- The Application Process (2m 45s)
- Mentors and Contact Information (1m 26s)
View Complete Orientation Video
View the Orientation as a complete video. The Orientation is approximately 40 minutes in length.
Study Abroad - CAPP & Course Selection
View Complete CAPP and Course Selection Video
View the CAPP and Course Selection as complete video. The video is approximately 12 minutes in length.